Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Friday 5 January 2018

Black ice 6 Millésime Bio and Le Salon des Vins de Loire 0

Following my operation on my knee yesterday I will have to have a rigid splint on my left leg for the next 12 weeks. For the first six weeks my leg has to be kept straight. This means that I cannot travel so no visit to Montpellier for Millésime Bio and very sadly no Salon des Vins de Loire this year. I had hoped it might be possible to go to Angers for the Salon but there is no way it can be done.

I am so grateful for the outstanding care I received from Raigmore Hospital in Inverness and the ambulance crew from Kingussie who took me from Newtonmore to Inverness.

So it goes......!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh dear, better get plenty of box sets in! When I had foot surgery I was hooked on Poirot repeats on the TV, but was climbing the walls after about four weeks, not literally of course!
Sorry to hear it will take so long to get better, but as you said before, thank goodness for our NHS.
Bon courage!